Free mental health app with support for nurses
Rebecca Howard Chief executive and founder, ShinyMind
New app boosts the mental well-being of beleaguered staff, and helps them to combat burnout and stress
ShinyMind is the only mental health and well-being app co-created, developed and tested in partnership with NHS employees at all levels. The new nursing version provides more than 150 resources, tools and exercises to support well-being.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 2, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now