NICE issues quality standard for criminal justice system
A National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) quality standard has been published to help nurses and other healthcare staff recognise, assess and manage mental health problems in adults who are in contact with the criminal justice system
Mental Health Practice.
21, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now