Workforce not respected, says forum chair
The RCN had to ‘bang on the door’ to attend an inaugural global mental health summit last month, a leading nurse has told Mental Health Practice.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 10, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now