WHO’s diagnostic descriptions can alienate people with mental health problems, study says
Service users want World Health Organization (WHO) diagnostic descriptions to reflect what it feels like to live with their conditions.
Mental Health Practice. 22, 5, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/mhp.22.5.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now