One-stop shop wins Welsh award
Child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) were the focus of the winning entry for the 2019 RCN Wales Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Award.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 1, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now