Community adult mental health services to be integrated
Shake-up hailed as move away from ‘disjointed’ and ‘episodic’ care
Community mental health nurses working in England face the biggest shake-up in their work environments and caseloads in decades.
Mental Health Practice. 22, 6, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/mhp.22.6.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now