Community adult mental health services to be integrated
Shake-up hailed as move away from ‘disjointed’ and ‘episodic’ care
Community mental health nurses working in England face the biggest shake-up in their work environments and caseloads in decades.
Mental Health Practice.
22, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now