Campaign aims to close life-expectancy gap for people with mental ill health
The gap in life expectancy of up to 20 years for people in the UK with severe mental illness is being targeted by a project called Equally Well UK.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 8, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now