Mental health services ‘patchy’ but under review, PM says
Measures outlined for schools, workplaces and wider community
Theresa May said mental health awareness will be built into the National Citizen Service, an activity-based personal and social development programme for 15-17 year olds in England.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now