Sharing skills overseas to bring about change
João Marçal-Grilo founded a charity to support fellow nurses in South Asia, and won the Mental Health Nursing category of the RCN Nursing Awards 2021
Volunteering in a hospital supporting homeless people in India showed João Marçal-Grilo that nursing was the career for him.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 1, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now