‘It’s all about treating people the way you would treat yourself’
Nurse consultant Noel McDonald transformed patient experience and received the Special Recognition Award at the RCN Nursing Awards 2021
In 2000, Northern Ireland still had no dedicated inpatient forensic mental health service.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 1, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now