Is mental health nursing at risk of becoming a lost profession?
While numbers of students who have been accepted on mental health nursing courses has risen, review statistics show that retention still remains an issue
Mental health nursing risks being ‘lost’ as a profession unless steps are taken to attract and retain more nurses.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 5, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now