How to spot symptoms of young onset dementia and tailor care
People under 65 with dementia can struggle to get a diagnosis and appropriate care, making greater awareness among nurses vital
Dementia is perceived as a condition of older people, but can also affect those in middle age or even younger.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 1, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now