Delivering support to military veterans with complex mental health needs
How Op COURAGE provides a front door to ensure service users’ well-being
Having been a mental health nurse in the RAF, Eleanor Duke has personal experience of what it is like to serve in the armed forces – and what it means when you leave.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 4, 10-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now