Campaigning for greater therapeutic time
Mental health forum members met at RCN congress in May for a no-holds barred roundtable discussion about the state of the profession – and to explore viable solutions to their concerns
At RCN congress in Belfast in May members of the college’s mental health forum had an impromptu meeting to discuss the state of the profession.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 8, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now