The standard of entries by mental health nurses has been amazing
As this issue of Mental Health Practice goes to press, I’m preparing to meet in person the five fantastic finalists for the 2019 RCNi Mental Health Nursing award, as part of the annual judging process.
Mental Health Practice. 22, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/mhp.22.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now