The mental health implementation plan should focus on staff retention
Many of us will not have escaped the summer without the thrills and spills of A-level results. Younger subscribers are likely to remember how they felt on the day their results came through, confirming that they could now enter higher education with a view to joining the nursing profession.
Mental Health Practice. 22, 5, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/mhp.22.5.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now