Question is, where can mental health nurses make the most difference?
In 2021, a historic milestone was reached by mental health nursing which passed by largely without note. It was the moment when the number of mental health nurses working in community services in England’s NHS finally exceeded the numbers of those working in inpatient wards (NHS Digital 2022). This was a long time coming.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now