My ten years as editor have been hugely rewarding – thank you
When I wrote my first editorial for Mental Health Practice nearly ten years ago, I lamented the government’s inability to provide proper mental healthcare for those who need it.
Mental Health Practice. 21, 10, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/mhp.21.10.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now