Mental health nurses are struggling to find time to take part in CPD
The essential place of continuing professional development (CPD) in mental health nursing was identified in Health Education England’s major review of the profession published earlier this year. Yet the review also found that nurses struggled to get time away from work to take part in CPD and to find specialty specific courses.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now