Help make 2020 a year that mental health nurses can be proud of
Personal health budgets, mindfulness, suicide intervention, concurrent disorders, positive psychology: the online-first articles we have selected for this month’s issue of Mental Health Practice are testimony to the enormous scope of mental health nursing in acute and community settings.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now