Help make 2020 a year that mental health nurses can be proud of
Personal health budgets, mindfulness, suicide intervention, concurrent disorders, positive psychology: the online-first articles we have selected for this month’s issue of Mental Health Practice are testimony to the enormous scope of mental health nursing in acute and community settings.
Mental Health Practice.
23, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now