Do you have what it takes to be a 2021 RCN Nursing Awards winner?
Entries are open for this year’s RCN Nursing Awards, formerly the RCNi Nurse Awards. The mental health nursing category is popular, so, if you have what it takes to be our winner, know someone who fits that bill or want your team to be recognised for its achievements, get your entry in.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now