Do you have what it takes to be a 2021 RCN Nursing Awards winner?
Entries are open for this year’s RCN Nursing Awards, formerly the RCNi Nurse Awards. The mental health nursing category is popular, so, if you have what it takes to be our winner, know someone who fits that bill or want your team to be recognised for its achievements, get your entry in.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now