What kind of work do neuropsychiatry specialist nurses do?
Lindsay Cleary Neuropsychiatry specialist nurse, Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust in Liverpool
When brain injury or neurological condition affect mental health, we are the nurses who provide care, treatment and support for patients and families
What types of patients do you work with?
Neuropsychiatry specialist nurses work with a range of patients with pre-existing mental health symptoms or symptoms that have developed secondary to neurological illnesses or events.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 1, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now