Could you take an advanced practice role at a GP surgery?
Stephen Jones RCN professional lead, Mental health
Jazz Kenney @WJ_1 Mental health clinical lead practitioner, Giffords Surgery in Melksham, Wiltshire
Stephen Jones talks to Jazz Kenney to find out more about raising the profile of mental health services in primary care
Before joining the RCN as professional lead for mental health, I spent most of 2020 advancing career pathways for senior NHS nurses at band 7 and beyond.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 4, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now