Broadmoor revealed: working with dangerous minds
Stephanie Jones-Berry Assistant editor
Building relationships and effective treatment plans is the key to caring for the men behind the imposing walls of England’s most famous psychiatric hospital
In a pretty English village in the leafy, affluent royal county of Berkshire live some of the most complex and high-risk mental health patients in the country.
Mental Health Practice. 20, 1, 14-17. doi: 10.7748/mhp.20.1.14.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now