Bid to improve physical health
New guidance has been issued by NHS England to help improve the physical health of people with severe mental illness, who die 15 to 20 years younger on average than the rest of the population.
Mental Health Practice. 21, 6, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/mhp.21.6.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now