How nurses can support children and young people’s mental health during COVID-19
The pandemic has created a toxic environment in some families – and the effect is now coming to light
With the COVID-19 vaccination programme surpassing all expectations, the UK is daring to hope the worst of the pandemic is behind us.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 3, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now