How nurses can support children and young people’s mental health during COVID-19
The pandemic has created a toxic environment in some families – and the effect is now coming to light
With the COVID-19 vaccination programme surpassing all expectations, the UK is daring to hope the worst of the pandemic is behind us.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 3, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now