Collaborative aims to improve sexual safety on mental health wards
Sexual Safety Collaborative has been commissioned to draw up new standards
Mental health nurses need to become more open to discussing sexual safety with colleagues and patients, according to a leading nurse academic adviser on a nationwide initiative launched last month.
Mental Health Practice. 22, 6, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/mhp.22.6.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now