Collaborative aims to improve sexual safety on mental health wards
Sexual Safety Collaborative has been commissioned to draw up new standards
Mental health nurses need to become more open to discussing sexual safety with colleagues and patients, according to a leading nurse academic adviser on a nationwide initiative launched last month.
Mental Health Practice.
22, 6, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now