The role of nutrition in the prevention of infection
Deborah Ward Self-employed nurse, Huddersfield
Adequate nutrition is essential for maintaining health and deficiencies can lead to an increased risk of infection. Deborah Ward discusses the importance of nutrition in relation to the immune system.
Learning Disability Practice.
5, 2, 33-39.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now