The Asperkid’s Game Plan
Karina Hepworth Senior nurse specialist, learning disabilities, Kirklees Youth Offending Team
INTENDED FOR the parents of children with Asperger’s syndrome, this book is written by a woman who has the condition herself and whose children have it.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 2, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now