The Anger Box: Sensory Turmoil and Pain in Autism
Barrie Green Forensic nurse consultant, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
I REVIEWED this book with another on the same subject and thought at first that this was the least appealing. It has an unusual shape and is an unpleasant colour, and the cover includes a roughly sketched picture cartoon and mixed font title. If I had seen it in a bookshop, I probably would not have bought it.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 1, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now