Talking About Down’s Syndrome: Conversations for New Parents
Jim Blair Consultant nurse in intellectual disabilities, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, Kingston and St George’s Universities, London
‘CONGRATULATIONS ON the birth of your new baby’ is the welcome message from the author of these cards, Hayley Goleniowska, to parents of babies with Down’s syndrome.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 5, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now