Talking About Down’s Syndrome: Conversations for New Parents
Jim Blair Consultant nurse in intellectual disabilities, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, Kingston and St George’s Universities, London
‘CONGRATULATIONS ON the birth of your new baby’ is the welcome message from the author of these cards, Hayley Goleniowska, to parents of babies with Down’s syndrome.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 5, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now