Survey reveals that almost half of carers in England feel socially isolated
Carers in the most financial need experience the worst social isolation, according to the results of the Personal Social Services Survey of Adult Carers in England 2016-17.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now