Survey reveals that almost half of carers in England feel socially isolated
Carers in the most financial need experience the worst social isolation, according to the results of the Personal Social Services Survey of Adult Carers in England 2016-17.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now