Sexuality and Severe Autism: A Practical Guide for Parents, Caregivers and Health Educators
Peter Woodward Senior lecturer in learning disabilities, University of Greenwich
INTEREST IN the sexuality of people with autism has grown over recent years, and the subject has been broached in books, resources and online guidance.
Learning Disability Practice.
17, 10, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now