Hearing voices: group pilot and evaluation
Dave Atkinson Independent consultant nurse
The experience of hearing voices that others do not hear is associated with several mental health conditions, including psychoses and post-traumatic stress disorder, which are over-represented in people with learning disabilities.
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 3, 8-8. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.3.8.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now