Psychosocial Nursing Care: A Guide to Nursing the Whole Person
Julie Moules Primary care liaison nurse, Mid-Devon Learning Disability Team
AS A learning disability nurse, I immediately recognised the discussion presented in this book. The author describes holistic care clearly and concisely, and presents examples of case histories to illustrate the points he makes.
Learning Disability Practice.
17, 5, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now