How to make PPE less daunting for service users during COVID-19
Lynne Pearce Health journalist
People with learning disabilities and/or autism are often at a higher risk of respiratory illnesses. Analysis published by the Care Quality Commission showed a rise in the number of death notifications of service users in a care home setting.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 4, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.4.11.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now