Would you recommend this place to a friend?
Wendy Johnson Head, Safeguarding adults at risk and nursing lead for learning disabilities, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon
The devil is in the detail – we have to ask the right questions and listen carefully to the answers
It is only from speaking to our patients, their carers and family about their health service experience that we can make positive changes and provide a quality service that meet their needs.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 3, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now