We should all connect with the vulnerable during COVID-19
Paula Hopes Learning disability nurse consultant, Swansea Bay University Health Board
Clear communication is vital when safeguarding service users
COVID-19 has presented many ethically challenging and clinically contentious issues.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 5, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now