We should all connect with the vulnerable during COVID-19
Paula Hopes Learning disability nurse consultant, Swansea Bay University Health Board
Clear communication is vital when safeguarding service users
COVID-19 has presented many ethically challenging and clinically contentious issues.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 5, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now