Use of force in mental health units: guidance for learning disability nurses
New guidance in England aims to reduce its use and ensure better accountability and transparency
Guidance has been issued to help people navigate a newly operational law on the use of force in mental health units in England.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 2, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now