Setting the standards for senior community learning disability nurses
The QNI’s new voluntary standards set out the skills needed
The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) and Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland have published new voluntary standards for community learning disability nurses in the UK.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 5, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now