Media savvy campaigners can boost nursing
Dale Nixon Lecturer in learning disability nursing, Keele University
Health inequalities campaigners raise the profession’s profile
For years learning disability nurses have advocated for the rights and needs of people with learning disabilities and/or autism – sometimes, sadly, to little effect. But COVID-19 has given those with a media presence the opportunity to become the new wave of advocates for service users.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 6, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now