Learning disability nurses need to be service leaders
Wendy Johnson Associate director of safeguarding, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon
We should spearhead change if outstanding care for service users is to be realized
If the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us anything it is how inhumane the experience of social isolation is.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 6, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now