It’s about time that records of any ‘use of force’ are kept
Wendy Johnson Associate director of safeguarding, lead for mental health/learning disability/Prevent, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon
Health watchdog report highlights disproportionate use of restraint
You may be aware that the regulator of health and adult social care in England – the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – has published a report about the use of restraint, seclusion and segregation for autistic people and those with a learning disability and/or mental health condition.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 4, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now