Have your say on Liberty Protection Safeguards Code of Practice
Wendy Johnson Associate director of safeguarding, lead for mental health/learning disability/Prevent, Great Western Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon
Nurses have until 7 July to contribute to the consultation on proposed changes to the protection safeguards in England
Many of you will be supporting people with learning disabilities who will, for some aspects of their lives, have restrictions placed on them.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 3, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now