Nominations now open for the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018
2017 winner Melanie Davies speaks of ‘lovely legacy’ for patient
The search for the best of the best in nursing is under way with the launch of the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018, the profession’s top accolade.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now