NMC has ‘no plans’ to end learning disability nurse training
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is not planning to recommend an end to specialist learning disability nurse training and replace it with a generic alternative, delegates at the conference were told.
Learning Disability Practice.
6, 7, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now