Young service users at risk of ‘unlawful blanket bans’
Family visits to inpatient settings prevented due to COVID-19
The health and well-being of young people with learning disabilities and/or autism in inpatient settings is being put at risk because families are being prevented from visiting them during lockdown.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now