Scotland’s top nurse to step down
Tributes have been paid to Scotland’s chief nursing officer (CNO) Fiona McQueen, pictured, who is stepping down from the position.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.2.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now