NHS chief plans to employ third-year nursing students at band 5
NHS England chief executive Simon Stevens has been consulting with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) on how to get nursing students into clinical practice to help combat pressure from coronavirus cases.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.2.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now