Learning disabilities should not be used as cause of death
Government to tackle improper DNACPR orders
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) says that it will tackle inappropriate ‘do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation’ (DNACPR) orders for people with learning disabilities.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now